Monday, June 27, 2011

Falling off the wagon??

This weekend was a BUST in the diet department.. I feel so guilty but I have to admit that I CHEATED... BIG TIME... boo!!!
I knew this wouldn't be easy, but I still feel like a failure for having cheated....
I had plantains on Friday (yum!)... and then on Saturday I had a piece of CAKE!! (shame on me!).. I went to a birthday party and just couldn't resist.. I guess the fat me got the best of it! ha ha! The cake was delicious and I thoroughly enjoyed it!
Then on Sunday I cheated AGAIN!! I had pop corn at the movies and also a few Raisinets...how horrible is that?? ha ha!
I hope I get the motivation to start exercising this week.. I think that's where the problem lies... I need to get moving!!
Anyways.. I probably won't have a weigh-in this week because I feel so guilty over my cheating.. and I don't want to see that I gained weight (most likely).. so I'll skip it this week!
I will start taking pictures this week and maybe do a weight loss progression?? We'll see!
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment