Saturday, June 4, 2011

Day 3

Hello day 3!...
The good news: I passed my urine test!! woo hoo!! That translates into adding 6 servings of fruits and vegetables to my horrible diet! Yay for that!
I was a little less than miserable today, but it still wasn't fun... I can't imagine myself not having a slice of pizza or a chocolate in who knows how much time! Oh well... I don't even want to think about it!
Emotionally, this is VERY hard.. I feel depressed, down, whinny...and a whole bunch of other feelings that are hard to describe...
This is what I ate today:
Breakfast:
2 eggs (I MUST find an alternate breakfast)
Snack:
12 grapes
Lunch:
5 oz of grilled chicken
1/2 cup of green peppers
Snack:
12 grapes
1 fat-free jello
Dinner:
6 oz of grilled tilapia
1/2 cup of green peppers

Total protein servings: 13
Total glycemic carbohydrates servings: 3

Note: I still had room for 1 more protein serving and 3 more glycemic carbohydrates. The allowed amount is 14 and 6, but I felt just fine with what I ate! Yay me!

Let's see what tomorrow brings! I assume weekends are the toughest!

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there girl - we've all been there at one point or another (and those who haven't just suck) but it CAN be done!! I don't know what appetite pill you are taking - but my sister took one and it worked WONDERS for her. That plus eating right and going to Curves and she lost 65lbs!!! You can do it!!!

    ReplyDelete