Monday, June 6, 2011

Day 5

Day 5 was good!! Thank God it's getting easier...I feel so much better already!
I had a hard time waking up today since we went to bed so late last night, but I quickly got into my dieting self and went for my vitamins and breakfast...I wasn't that hungry, but I know breakfast is key when talking about good nutrition, so I ate...
I went grocery shopping in the evening and felt very encouraged, because I realized there's a bunch of stuff that I like that I can actually eat and include in my diet, like fat free cheese, peaches and even hot dogs (without the bread, that is).. Yay for that!
I did not experience any hunger or cravings today, which is awesome as well..
This is what I ate today:
Breakfast:
1/2 cup of plain greek style yogurt (yuk, I won't be doing this again...it was nasty!)
12 grapes
Lunch:
6 oz of grilled chicken
1 cup of mixed red peppers and onions
Snack:
1 fat free jello
Dinner:
5 oz of grilled chicken
1 oz of mushrooms
1 baby bell light cheese
1 peach
Total protein servings: 14
Total glycemic carbohydrates: 4
Thanks so much for the words of encouragements and positive thoughts from my dear friends.. It is people like you that make it all worth it and fun! Thank you a million times!

No comments:

Post a Comment