Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Day 6

I have made it to Day 6 without breaking my extreme diet.. I'm proud of myself and feel very accomplished...
Things are getting easy and definitely more tolerable... I'm starting to learn about the nutritional quality of some foods as well as the importance of keeping a low-fat diet...
Sometimes I feel sad and have a hard time explaining why I feel so... I've started to be pretty open about my emotions in regards to my weight gain and have started to step out of the denial phase..
I have come to accept myself and also to embrace this lifestyle change, which I'm sure will bring so many wonderful things for myself and my family....
This is what I ate today:
Breakfast:
1 egg
1 oz of fat free cheddar cheese
Snack:
1 peach (yum!)
Lunch:
6 oz of grilled snapper
1 cup of grilled mushrooms
Snack:
1 Baby Bell cheese (1 gm of fat)
Dinner:
4.5 oz of grilled chicken
1 cup of grilled mushrooms
1 sugar free jello

Total protein servings: 13.5
Total glycemic carbohydrates: 3

I have my 2nd appointment at the weight loss center tomorrow at 4pm... I'm so nervous about my first weigh-in and so anxious to see if I've lost any weight this week.. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Remember when had lost all that weight years ago? Well it was on a similar diet. The great thing about it is that it WORKS!!! I gained the weight back after a break up- but I do know that this diet and programs like this do help you eat better. I am happy for you and wish you luck in getting healthier. A BMI of 40+ is bad and I feel you since I am up there. Are you still running? -Aura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! It works and I feel much healthier! I couldn't exercise during the first week of the program, but yes, I'm still running!
    Thanks for the well wishes! I really hope I reach my goal! ;)

    ReplyDelete