Thursday, June 23, 2011

Week 3 weigh-in...

Yesterday was my 3rd weigh-in.. I lost another 3 lbs, which put me at -13 lbs since I started this diet..
I met with my counselor and told her I am NOT using the appetite suppressants anymore; instead I will start to use a natural filler, which I am supposed to take one hour before each meal...
I've been very close to falling off the wagon and in fact I HAVE, a little bit!
On Sunday I had an "arepa" (corn cake) for Father's Day breakfast and last night I had some "fried yuca" yikes! (not good)...
I have decided that I will not go to the doctor every week and will alter my diet a bit...Honestly I'm super bored with the food choices and I want to have a "normal" life as far as food goes...
After doing hard core dieting for 3 weeks, I've come to realize that I have a lot of self-control so I've decided I CAN eat like a normal person, as long as I can keep my food intake under control...
I have to be honest and say that I'm very discouraged with the diet because even though the scale does indicate some weight loss, I don't feel it in my body and I'm still wearing the same clothes size... so what's the deal!??

No comments:

Post a Comment