Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Day 7 and first official weigh in

Today marks day 7 of my diet program and it was a happy day!
I struggled with hunger and cravings today, but I was able to deal with my issues with the vitamins and fluid intake...
I felt down for part of the day and felt very exhausted...I guess it's part of the physical shock I'm going through!
My 2nd appointment at the weight loss center was scheduled for 4pm.. by 2pm I was already very anxious for my first official weigh-in...
I got there and and went straight to the scale... I have lost a total of 6 lbs... in just one week... I felt really good about myself and definitely encouraged...
I met with the doctor and broke down in tears when he started talking about all the life style changes I still need to make.. oh well.. it was bound to happen...
This is the last day I will log my food, since it is no longer needed.
This is what I ate today:
Breakfast:
1 egg
1/4 cup 1% cottage cheese
12 grapes
Lunch:
6 oz of grilled fish
1/2 cup mushrooms
1/2 cup red peppers
1 peach
Snack:
1 Baby Bell cheese
Dinner:
5 oz of grilled chicken
1 cup green peppers
1 cup onions

Total protein servings: 14
Total glycemic carbohydrates: 5

From here on, my updates will probably not be as frequent, since I need to focus my energy on the actual diet and exercise routine!

No comments:

Post a Comment