Monday, June 6, 2011

Day 4

Today was day 4 of my extreme diet... I must say it's slowly getting easier, but I still find myself thinking of eating a piece of chocolate or having some ice cream... I guess it's normal.. I'm so torn.. sometimes I feel like a failure for having to go through this but some other times I feel really accomplished for sticking to my plan...
I find myself crying sometimes.. not sure why but it happens... I hope this journey becomes more enjoyable as time progresses..
I have my second appointment at the center this week, which means my first weigh-in a a brief overview of last week's blood work.
This is what I ate today:
Breakfast:
2 eggs with HAM! (a little change there)
Snack:
12 grapes
Lunch:
6 oz of grilled fish
1 cup of broccoli
1/2 cup of onions
Dinner:
5 oz of grilled fish
1 string of mozzarella cheese
12 grapes.

Total protein servings: 15
Total glycemic carbohydrates: 4

1 comment:

  1. Adriana I am so proud of you for making it through day 4! You have so much will power... I'm not sure if I could have done it! I know that this is so hard right now, but your end results will be well worth it. Thank you for sharing your journey with us. You have so much courage to do that and I really admire you!

    ReplyDelete