Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Week 2 weigh-in

I had my appointment at the center today and although I didn't lose as much weight as last week, the news are still good as I remain on the right path!
This week I lost another 3.7 lbs, which puts my total weight loss at almost 10 lbs (I guessed right)!
My BMI also decreased, which is good news, because less fat means more health, so that's always great!
I did convince the doctor to let me add tomatoes and black beans to my diet (yum!).. he said that isn't exactly optimal, but he also said he doesn't want me to get bored and anxious! (Thanks Doc!)
The counselor also said I need to start working out.. yuk! that's the part I hate the most.. but I do know I'm going to have to do some sort of exercise at some point! :(
My size 10 pants are already feeling loose and I can fit into a size 8 (granted, a bit tight.. but it fits)...My goal is still to lose another 10 lbs by the end of June...we'll see if it happens! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment