Monday, June 13, 2011

..and this is how it's going...

...in all honesty, I'm ready to QUIT this STUPID diet!...
I've had way too many "I don't want to do this anymore" kind of moments... I feel miserable sometimes... I feel HUNGRY... and I feel CRANKY! I guess that sums up what has been going on in my diet world lately..
I have, however, been able to stick to my diet and have continued to lose a few pounds.. I haven't weighed myself so I don't have an official number, but there has been progress...I'm guessing I've lost around 10 lbs?
My next official weigh-in is scheduled for Wednesday, so I'll update about that then!
Despite how hard this is, I have managed to be consistent and have resisted eating sweets, bread, rice and other yummy stuff! Honestly, I don't know how I've managed to do that.. it is HARD.. it is HORRIBLE!
I'm not going to lie.. I hate this! ha! It's hard to be an inspiration to other people when I feel like this, but I think it's part of the process....
I promise I'll try to keep it up! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment