Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Feeling like a failure

It has been over a month since my last post and I honestly don't have ANY good news... I feel like such a failure for not being able to lose weight or follow a stupid diet...
Who would have thought losing weight would be so damn hard!!!  :(
...but there will always be another chance and that's what I'm taking right now...
The summer months were HORRIBLE... not only did I eat like a pig, but also I was lazy and didn't exercise at all...
Obviously I gained a few pounds and for a moment I even lost all the hope I had for getting back in track...
BUT.. I'm back.. ready to start all over again and do this...
I am now at 174 lbs (boo!) and further away from my goal, but I have decided that I will set monthly goals rather than a final goal.
This month I WILL LOSE 7-10 LBS, that is a promise to myself and I really hope to keep it for my own benefit...
I re-started my diet again today and will also start some sort of exercise routine, which will serve my purpose!
Wish me luck! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment