Tuesday, August 2, 2011

August: Diet reloaded

I've been horrible about keeping up with my diet blog since my eating habits SUCKED during the whole month of July...
I was weak, I was a cheater, I failed! I've managed to stay below the 170 mark, which I hate, but I'm still struggling to lose weight and keep it off...
I'm currently at 167, usually oscillating between 165-168... it's not ideal, but it's better than the 180 I was nearing when I started this journey...
Today is August 2nd and I've re-started my diet as of this month.. Yesterday I felt sick so I didn't eat much (the only good thing about feeling sick, ha!)..Today I've stuck to my guns and have followed my no carb, low fat routine...
I hope I can keep it up for another 2 months and lose another 15 lbs... I hate feeling snug in my jeans and other clothing...
I promise I'll post pictures soon! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment