Saturday, July 9, 2011

Back on the "green" path...

Ok.. I have done it! I'm back on the "green" path.. that's what I called my vegetable eating frenzy... I know it works so I'm going to do it..
My goal is to lose 3 to 5 lbs by next Sunday, when we will be celebrating the girls' birthday party.. I really hope I can do this...it sounds super extreme, but I know from experience that is is doable..

Losing over 2.5 lbs per week is classified as "extreme weight loss", it usually happens when the body is shocked by drastically changing the food intake (by amount and kind)... I have cut back on carbs (again!) and will do protein ONLY during the next week! Wish me luck!

Also, for people who wish to diet and do something "extreme", my advice is DO NOT STARVE yourself... go to a vitamin shop and look into natural fillers or natural pills to suppress your appetite.. feeling hungry IS NOT ideal nor healthy so it's a good idea to "cheat" the body with natural supplements!

Good luck and Happy Dieting everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment